X-Men United

X-Men United

X-Men United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men UnitedLog in

X-Men Roleplay

description"The Great War" Empty"The Great War"

more_horiz
"The Great War" NSASxos
Logan unlocked the lock by using his natural "lock-breakers" that Cyclops applied to keep his bike from being used. Quickly revved up the motor and gunned it out of the automatic doors of the X-mansion. Swerving down the new asphalt recently laid upon the entrance Logan paused to prime his cigar before rotating his wrist once again to propel himself forward. Thoughts pertaining to Adolf the 3rd took root inside his cerebral cortex causing his over two hundred year old face to contort as he grit his teeth. Bolting in front of a Lexus sedan he just recently passed his thoughts continued to go further back into time. Back when things were simpler but the original oritator ignited a World War, and suddenly the entire world was engulfed in a crisis of epic proportions...

Last edited by Logan on Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

description"The Great War" EmptyRe: "The Great War"

more_horiz
"The Great War" A55HFXY
Patton said we gotta reach Berlin before the Russians do and that's exactly what we are gonna do!! Move your ass soldiers!!! Artillery has already softened them up boys, now it's time for us to anti up and kick in!!! Howlett, you got point lets go!!!

"The Great War" Qbv4ikC
I already knew it was going to get messy. Hitler was down to just kids and old men fighting for his 1000 year empire, having allowed most of his armies little to no supplies during the Battle of the Bulge and now it seemed like every reckless action he took ended up resulting in the Nazi's being routed. He might have been a good speech writer but he was definitely didn't possess a military mind. Guess he got to caught up in believing in his own hype... wouldn't be the first time a world leader did that. Checked my M1 to make sure I had a full clip before making my way to--- 

"The Great War" 85jYFJg
101st Airborne?

"The Great War" A55HFXY
What the fuck? None of you saw this guy?

"The Great War" STKBMo8
"I did, but I noticed the huge star on his chest I figured he was a nut."

"The Great War" 85jYFJg
(smiles) the name is Cap fellas, I've been sent by Patton himself to assist you guys in finding Hitler.

"The Great War" A55HFXY
Patton sent you?? While I'll be a dog's ass! You know I didn't think the best needed assistance? Right fellas?

"The Great War" STKBMo8
"YES SIR!!"

"The Great War" 85jYFJg
I understand, if I were you I would feel a certain way about a new guy coming in at the last minute too. This is more about the Russians getting to Hitler first then anything else if you ask me...

"The Great War" STKBMo8
"Ain't nobody asking you, Rookie."

"The Great War" A55HFXY
That's right Howlett, no one is asking. If Patton sent you then ain't nothing we can do to change it, and he promised us all free cigars if we got there first anyway. Fall in Cap. And if you get any of my men shot, I will shoot your leotard ass myself! Let's go men!!

more_horiz
"The Great War" GduoyNA

It took us about 4 hours to get about 5 miles closer to west Berlin. We were greeted with flipped over jeeps, mangled bodies, and surrendering citizens. Giant craters from mortars peppered the what was left of the road. Nothing but platoons were able to navigate the broken, unlevelled terrain. We needed to cut through 3 destroyed buildings to get back to our map coordinates. That's when we met heavy fire. Most of us ducked behind a nearby disabled tank while the Rookie raised his goofy ass shield and continued to draw the enemies fire. 

I darted left to try and gain position upon the left flank. There was a small ridge of debris that gave what I figured was about 3 snipers from the pattern of short bursts that lit up the night. I could hear our men returning fire when I heard one of our guys get hit. Just as I reached the backside of the ridge I see that damn kid shielding the fallen soldier and picking him up while taking fire. I'll give him credit he's no coward. Another one of our guys is hit and I fucking lose it! I hurdle over the barbed wire and other man made obstacles I fire two shots killing the first sniper, then spinning I stab the next with the cordial end of my M1. 

I feel the warmth of the 2nd snipers blood splatter all over my face and forearms just as I catch 2 to my chest. Shit, there are more here than I thought... the soot, oil, and grease in my nose threw off my sense of smell... not to mention the blood pouring out of my mouth and now nose. 4 Men encircle me while I still hear one more continuing to fire at my men. They raise their rifles towards me... that's when I lost it. I mean I was there but it was like I was watching myself do what I was doing.. you know? I cut right through the neck of another enemy then dropping my rifle leaving it embedded in its gurgling home, my back up in both hands arrived and I used them to show the intestines of the guy that shoots me right in the fucking back. 

"The Great War" CHVGsBH
Catching one in the shoulder just makes me even more angry so I decide to decapitate the idiot with a surprised look on his face. I dive just narrowly avoiding 3 bursts from the last two men. Grimacing, I had to pause to concentrate to stay awake. I could feel my body expelling the bullets but I knew I had taken a shot for any other man would be fatal, this usually caused me to slow down in order to heal. And my pausing for a moment allowed the remaining Nazi's to flank me. The shot in the back was taken me too long to heal from, the lucky asshole must have struck my spine. 

Just as they had me dead center the Kid with the shield comes out of nowhere and puts a deep gash in the first guys head, before spinning to elbow the shit out of the 2nd shooter... sends him flying down the hill ridge. Getting back to my feet the last guy fires a side arm at the Kid still holding his shield up just as I charge. The kid holds his hand up gesturing me to stop, just as I do he slips and right hooks the soldier knocking him clean out. 

"The Great War" STKBMo8
(Drawing my backup back in between my knuckles I notice a little kid that was right behind the fallen last soldier. Fuck... my back still hurts )"That's why you held your hand up isn't it? You knew I woulda killed that kid not knowing he was there..."

"The Great War" 85jYFJg
(nods) But you did what I asked, Sir. No harm no foul. 

"The Great War" STKBMo8
Thanks Rookie, the name is James... James Howlett. 

"The Great War" 85jYFJg
Steve Rogers (takes the weapon from the kid) Kid where are your parents? (speaking german)

"The Great War" HOyrrlc
(speaking german ---They are dead)

more_horiz
"The Great War" DUCetmG

We took the kid back to our men one of the other soldiers patted him down to make sure he didn't have any more weapons on him. We knew we had to make up for lost time that the snipers cost us but we still had to take care of our wounded as well. Since I almost killed the nazi kid, I figured it should be my duty to defend him. I decided against taking off his uniform... hell maybe that would stop one of these clowns from taking a shot at him. I pulled my rifle out of the deadman I stabbed earlier and replaced the clip with a fresh one, then made my way back down after taken some weapons and ammo away from the snipers we killed. 

The Rookie was standing with both of our wounded on each shoulder which raised my eyebrow... I knew we needed to get through two more miles of wreckage before we could reach our target. That's when the rain started and it wouldn't let up. Luckily, we didn't run into any more hotspots on our way to Fuhrerbunker. When we finally made it to the entrance everyone was winded except of course the Rookie and me. But we had to navigate our way in and we had to be quick about it.

"The Great War" 85jYFJg
Hey mein Sohn, kennst du den Weg zu Hitlers Zimmer? (Hey son do you know the way to Hitler's room)

"The Great War" HOyrrlc 
Ja... ich nehme dich (Yes... I'll take you there)

"The Great War" TrBV1VF

The Rookie laid both of our men down with the rest of our platoon then he accompanied the Sgt and myself. We were going to get that bastard before the Russians did at any cost! I took point using my senses I tried my best to pinpoint where Hitler was even though the kid was navigating us. Without initially smelling him or any of his personal belongings I couldn't isolate where he was. But then I remember reading that Hitler did use cocaine and other opioids. Blowing the crap out of one of my nostrils I picked up a strong scent of the drug and told the kid to stick with the Rookie as I ran past the Sgt.

"The Great War" A55HFXY
Howlett, What are you doing??? Get back to your position!

"The Great War" STKBMo8
"No need Sir I know where he is! And technically I am still at point!"

"The Great War" A55HFXY
Goddammit Howlett!! Just because you are the luckiest son of a bitch I have ever seen doesn't mean you have to keep proving it all the time!!

"The Great War" HQJIh8o

Using my backup I easily I easily cut open the two guards outside of the room soaking my uniform again with the formally dried blood that was already covering it. Both men don't even have enough time to scream as I sever their vocal cords, then noticing the reinforced door, I wait for the Rookie to get there as we both pull out our issued plastic explosives. I place mine and he places his upon the only thing keeping the biggest asshole of them all from US custody. 3 moments later the door is blown open and we both quickly rush in....

Seeing through the smoke I quickly slash through the guard that was standing right on the other side of the door. His goes one way and his body the other just as I noticed a blond woman and four children standing near a table with four cups. Hitler is on the ground already wounded grabbing his left thigh then two shot rang out. One hitting me and the other...

"The Great War" HOyrrlc

Uuuuughhhh... (collapses)

The kid shot again but only a click sound was heard. Cap leaped toward the armed child and disarmed him and immediately bound him. I knocked all the cups off the table smelling cyanide within them. His wife dropped to the floor in anguish and immediately started crying. I then run toward the Nazi kid that was in the doorway and now laying upon the ground in a pool of blood. 

"The Great War" RuJPaEa
"I'm sorry kid... I never meant for this to happen."

"The Great War" UiPhKwa
The kid was already gone... right when I was about to lose it again... I remembered that it wasn't Hitler who shot the kid. Hitler himself had  already been shot by the same person as he continued keeping his hands upon his thigh... his own son. I could only guess he decided moments before we entered to stop his father from getting them all to commit suicide. I relaxed my fists and withdrew my back up to the shock of Hitler, then one by one each of the kids begin to fall and convulse in front of us. We were too late... he had already convinced his 3 children to drink the poison. Both Hitler and his wife just watched expressionless. And then I LOST IT!!!

"The Great War" RuJPaEa
"It should be the both of you lying there dead not them!! How can you live knowing you caused your children to die!!!  (SHHHINKT) 

"The Great War" 85jYFJg
No James! We have to show the world that Hitler's dominance is over. The world must see this coward for what he truly is, a failed leader, a liar, and a fraud. Please... let's not give them what they both want... a easy way out.

"The Great War" A55HFXY
Howlett stand-down!!! The Boyscout is right! Our mission is to apprehend Hitler, we have done that! Our mission is over.... Howlett, it's OVER!!!!

Last edited by Logan on Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"The Great War" U1MsFWu

"We all received metals, and commissions that day. And we beat the Russians to Hitler. Patton did hand us all a large supply box of Cigars. I didn't buy another cigar for months after. But no matter what I did, I could never get that dying german boy we rescued out of my head. I never should have left the group. I should have protected him and I didn't, even after I almost killed him in the first place. But there was one more aspect I couldn't shake. 3 of Hitler's kids did exactly what their father told them to do... all but one. He had the balls to stand up to his Hitler in his darkest moment, and even shoot him in the process... not to mention me. That kid was definitely not the coward his father was and it worried me as to what he would become when he grew up. I keep the bullet he shot me with to this day... some children grow up to be worse than their fathers..."

FIN

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply