X-Men United

X-Men United

X-Men United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men UnitedLog in

X-Men Roleplay

descriptionThe Cafe EmptyThe Cafe

more_horiz
The Cafe 95G7ouP

descriptionThe Cafe EmptyRe: The Cafe

more_horiz
The Cafe XcablFO

more_horiz
Gambit enters the cafe, but heads back into the kitchen to start prepping and cooking his version of gumbo for himself and rogue

more_horiz
Several students sitting down notice that Gambit is cooking within the kitchen. They move closer towards the cooking area to see what he is cooking....

more_horiz
Gambit noticing a crowd forming sees the opportunity to show off his skills. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my kitchen! Tonight, I will be preparing a dish that is sure to amaze and delight you. But before we begin, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am Gambit, a master of misdirection and illusion. I can make things disappear and reappear, I can juggle knives and pans, and I can even set food on fire. But my greatest skill is cooking. I can create dishes that are both delicious and visually stunning. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!"
Gambit proceeds to cook the dish, incorporating his signature flair and showmanship throughout the process. As gambit puts the finishing touches with a carrot cut in the shape of a rose as garnish, there is no doubt the audience is amazed and entertained, and they can now have a delicious meal to enjoy. Gambits famous Gumbo!

more_horiz
Rogue, standing in the doorway, just watches as her partner puts on a show. With a smile she shakes her head, "Muh man." She lets out a lone chuckle and proceeds towards the student. She had thought this was going to just be the two of them, but she didn't mind having a few others join them. As long as Ah get some o that gumbo Rogue thought so loud the Professor probably heard her. Her stomach growled in response. It was time to eat.

more_horiz
Gambit notices rogue standing in the doorway beauty like that is hard to go unnoticed. Gambit makes a bowl for rogue and himself and walks over to rogue. "Come sit next to me chere?" Gambit says with a grin

more_horiz
Rogue graciously takes the bowl and follows Gambit to a nearby table. "Thank ya Remy. This is nice."

more_horiz
The Cafe JEfd20k
Gambit made everyone GUMBO!!! LETS GET SOME!!! 

Large group of kids come in to fix their own plates after applauding Gambit's efforts and watching him leave to sit down with Rogue.

more_horiz
Rogue watches the students eagerly portion themselves out some gumbo. She gives a little smile knowing things aren't always going to be this lighthearted. Turning her attention back to Gambit, she met his gaze and asked, "How soon do ya wanna get some more trainin' in? Ya know Ah can always help." She gives him a wink and another smile.

more_horiz
Let's go find Logan see if he's round bout, says gambit grabbing rogues hand. I havent smelled his cigar for awhile now.

more_horiz
Gambit finishes his bowl of gumbo and drops it at the dishwasher window, beckoning rogue to follow as he begins to walk towards the exit. "I,m going to the danger room to see if Logan is there. Gambit leaves the cafe

descriptionThe Cafe EmptyGambit returns

more_horiz
After a very long night of poker hands, whiskey and losing several thousands of dollars, gambit returns back to the mansion and decides to hit the cafe to eat breakfast with the students. In typical gambit fashion he makes a strong entrance as to draw attention using his skills with 2 decks of cards and misdirection to maintain his celebrity status amount the young students. Gambit finally gets his tray of eggs bacon and biscuits and gravy and sits down to eat to a cheering audience.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply