X-Men United

X-Men United

X-Men United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men UnitedLog in

X-Men Roleplay

descriptionA night out  EmptyA night out

more_horiz
Gambit following behind rogue enters the garage, looking around he noticed Cyclops bike missing. "Cyclops must be out on ride." Says gambit to rogue. "I guess Logan ain't here either, how's bout you and I go out for a ride and some drinks Cherie?" Gambit goes over to his 1969 Dodge Charger rt and opens the passenger side door for rogue. "Ya ready for a wild ride? Hop in".

descriptionA night out  EmptyRe: A night out

more_horiz
Rogue takes a seat in the Charger and Gambit closes the door for her. "Where ya wanna go Remy?" Curious as to where the night will lead. 

She just hopes that they don't run into any trouble.

more_horiz
A night out  5IZrUe1
Professor Charles Xavier leaves his office and heads towards Cerebro.... once he makes it to the chamber the doors close behind him.

more_horiz
Gambit gets in the driver's seat starts and revs the engine. "You know, I'm not the only one who's attracted to you. Even my cards want to get close to you." Gambit turns and says to rogue with a smile. "Let's cruise for a bit and see where we end up" gambit floors it out of the garage at a high rate of speed leaving the smell of burnt rubber and a cloud of smoke behind.

more_horiz
A night out  2GRCKGl
Coming back from the bathroom urinal Logan primes his cigar before actually lighting it. Before sitting down Logan notices 5 people enters the bar. As they find their seats Logan notices letters written on the back of their jackets. FOH.

more_horiz
Gambit drives rogue down some back roads through some nice scenery before heading to the local bar to have some drinks, food and a few games of pool and darts. Gambit parks the car and opens the door for Rogue. "Ya ready for a good time chere?" Gambit says to rogue Clinching her hand and leading her to the bar entrance.

more_horiz
A night out  HK9wgAQ
Placing Cerebro upon his head Professor Charles Xavier feels the room around him to shift and undergo a metamorphosis. Reaching out through the cinergy of his natural mutant ability and Cerebro Xavier feels the hearts and minds of billions of humans and mutants alike. Xavier knew that Cable had arrived and usually when he does it means the omen of something big on the horizon. Something that could shift the humans and mutants alike to being in a world of concentration camps, sentinels imposing their will upon all humans, and mutant extinction. He would not wait for Cable to remember (amnesia) why he came to the mansion which often occurs when most travel due time. Xavier would take it upon himself to reach out through Cerebro and ascertain what would happen to doom us all!

more_horiz
A night out  Y3vygoe
Logan waited a few more minutes but no one else came though the entry doors. He then took another draw of his lit cigar and then walked slowly over and set upon the barstool nearest to the FOH members who had just sat down. One of them noticed Logan and looked at him studying him for a moment and then made a slight nodding gesture. Logan slowly returned the nod... then the FOH members began to talk amongst themselves. Acting like he couldn't hear them the members of FOH continued to talk about their plans for tomorrow, and how they looked forward to protesting another local university. One of them seemed proud to immolate himself in the mold of Crayton Creed, while the other talked of a more legendary status to reach for... Adolf Hitler the 3rd. Logan turned his head in disgust drawing upon his cigar more rapidly. Then one of the men turned to Logan and asked...

A night out  60HtFFb
Hello there friend... You look like you hate them as much as we do... would you like to come with us tomorrow? Make your stand against the mutant filth!! We are going to protest the Institute of Higher Learning tomorrow. We believe the so called Charles Xavier is a mutant lover and is harboring mutants!!!

A night out  ARwMkTi
Yes... you would do well with us, we want the same things as you do! These mutants are taking the wealth away from people like you by just living within your area! It is time that you fight back! Join us!

more_horiz
Gambit opens the door to the bar for rogue and lets her enter first then walks inside being flashy with his cards, shuffling and tossing them around and above his head effortlessly while looking for a nice place to sit down in a dark corner so him and rogue could have some time alone

more_horiz
Rogue rolls her eyes at Gambits' bravado. Always the show off she thought to herself with a little chuckle. She leads him to a corner booth, one that has a view of both the entrance and the back exit. Trying not to be overly cautious, she couldn't shake the feeling something was about to happen. Shaking her head to try and push the feeling away, she sat down in the booth and examined her surrounding. 

Not too many people, a handful at best, and they look like they'd rather just keep to themselves. There was a lone pool table and a dart board. Dimly lit but not unwelcoming. A dive for sure, but a decent little hole in the wall. It seemed like it'd be a nice quiet place for Gambit and her to just relax in. 

"Sug, you wanna grab us some drinks?" She asks Gambit. "You know what Ah like."

more_horiz
A night out  R8WZMgS
Xavier screams as he finally understands what occurs... and it ends as soon as he sees it.
"Oh No..... NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

more_horiz
A night out  ZYC9K3a
Logan takes a moment to request another drink once the bartender pours the last bit of the bourbon into his glass he puts the glass to his lips and leans all the way back swallowing it as quick as he can. But doesn't turn to face either of the men who sit awaiting his answer.

A night out  OzmCjw8
"Sure, I'll join you. But I work long hours and I have another shift in two hours... what time are you getting together tomorrow?"

A night out  60HtFFb
We will be at 1407 Graymalkin Lane Salem Center New York, it's called Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

A night out  ARwMkTi
Don't be late.

A night out  OzmCjw8
"Always count on me being punctual..." (puts hat on and leaves bar)

A night out  60HtFFb
I believe we have another convert fellas.

A night out  ARwMkTi
Yes I believe you are right...

more_horiz
Gambit gets up from the booth and walk over to the bartender to order drinks for himself and rogue, leaving a fat tip for the bartender. Gambit walks back over to rogue. "Southern comfort on ice" he puts the glass down and slides it over to rogue with the ace of hearts underneath. Gambit winks and smiles at rogue as he takes a big sip of his 7 and 7. The once quiet bar is suddenly filled with the sound of music, gambit With his years of training in the thieves guild easily managed to drop some change into the jukebox without rogue noticing, "Maynard James Keenan I know your a huge fan" gambit says while reaching out with his hand. "Care to dance?"

more_horiz
Gambit and Rogue, danced, drank, and played many games of darts, both feeling a bit tipsy from a night of good fun and great conversation decided to call it a night and shared an Uber back to the mansion. Gambit gave rogue a kiss on the cheek, told each other good night and went to bed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply